American Dye Source, Inc. has earned a reputation as the world leading provider of innovative, high quality products for applications in biomedical research, digital printing, laser imaging, stereolithography and organic light emitting diodes. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations while enriching the lives of our family of employees, demonstrating continued respect for our environment, enhancing the communities in which we operate and providing growth and profitability for our investors.
American Dye Source, Inc. was formed in 1995 to engage in development and manufacturing of laser dyes, near infrared absorption dyes, polymeric dyes, conjugated polymers, light emitting polymers, hole transport materials and laser imaging materials. Our products are specially designed for the following markets:
- Automatic Identification (e.g., barcodes, validate authentic documents optoelectronically).
- Biomedical Analysis (e.g., protein labeling, DNA sequencing, peptide probing, immunoassay and flow cytometry).
- Graphics and Digital Printing (e.g., computer-to-plate, digital offset press, thermal printing plates, digital color proofing and laser marking).
- Light Emitting Diodes (e.g., materials for fabrication of OLED and PLED devices)
- Microelectronics (e.g., photo-resists and thermo-resists).
- Optical Data Storage (e.g., CD-R and DVD-R).
- Photosensitizers (e.g., antihalation, and silver halide photographic films).
- Security (e.g., banknote, checks, government documents, high value goods labels, hidden barcodes and security inks).
- Sensors (e.g., chemical sensors, bioanalytical sensors and gas sensors).
- Solar Control (e.g., automotive glass, agriculture films, laser protection and optical filters).
- Welding (e.g., laser welding plastics)
We also provide custom synthesis of specialty chemicals according to the customer’s specifications. Please contact us at the below address for more information about our products and services.
American Dye Source, Inc. is also a proud ISO9001:2015 certified company.
You can contact us at the following addresses and numbers:
American Dye Source, Inc.
555 Morgan Boulevard
Baie d’Urfé, Quebec, Canada H9X3T6
Phone: +1 (514) 457-0070
Fax: +1 (514) 457-0071